Groups generally comprise 2-3 photographers with one member
being the overall coordinator and responsible for getting the team
members together to work on their project.
Everyone will provide their share of images and be involved in
the production of the image set submitted.
Projects offer many benefits:
- Wherever you live, you can be involved.
- It helps you meet other members whether it be online or
- It keeps you active and interested in your photography by
taking images on various subjects.
- It challenges you to do something outside your comfort
- It allows sharing of ideas and providing support and advice
within the group towards preparing a great set of images for the
final presentation of a set.
- You will learn how to prepare sets of images for display and
work to deadlines.
An adjudicator will be appointed to review all sets and select
the best three sets of images. The top three sets will be
awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze respectively.
Results will be announced online on the given date and at Club
night which are the same dates.
John Barnes is the co ordinator for projects (firstname.lastname@example.org).